- All returned products must be in new condition. This includes: no cracks, scratches, dirty or marked tires, or any indications of usage.
- We require products to be returned in its original packaging. Products must be returned at the customer’s expense.
- You must request a Return Authorization from MD-Mart within 30 days of delivery of the product.
- Once an we issue a Return Authorization to you, products must be returned within 14 days.
There are certain products that are custom-made by the manufacturer and are non-returnable. These include:
- Ultra lightweight wheelchairs, Sport wheelchairs, Custom Manual and Custom Power Wheelchairs, Custom Lift Chairs, Open Box Items.
For hygienic reasons, the following products are non-returnable:
- Bath safety equipment (commodes, shower chairs, transfer benches), Mattresses including Low Air Loss Mattresses and all Slings.
Some products require a 20% restocking fee for returns. These include:
- Power Wheelchairs, Scooters, Lift chairs, Lightweight and Recliner Wheelchairs, Cushions, Beds and all Parts.
Please feel free to inquire prior to purchase on return policy on any items.
All returned products require a Return Authorization number and will not be credited without acquiring one prior to returning the item. You may call us at 1-(800) 453-1551 or email us at email@example.com to request an RA number. Please include your RA number, name, telephone number, address and the item number you are returning.
PLEASE NOTE: Products returned without an RA number will not be credited. To receive full credit, items must be shipped within 14 days from the day the RA Number and shipping information were provided by MD-Mart.
All return shipping is the customer's responsibility unless the product unless an error was due to MD-Mart. It is highly recommend that you should insure larger and more expensive items for their retail value to protect against shipping damage.
Orders must be canceled before the item ships for full refund. If the item has already shipped, you must accept delivery and follow the regular return process. If delivery of an item is refused, return shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit and a 25% restocking fee (minimum $25) will apply. Any Second-Day and Next-Day shipping costs will not be credited if delivery is refused.
Once your return has been received by MD-Mart, we will issue a credit to the credit card used for the purchase. Please allow up to 30 days for your credit to be issued. If you paid by check or money order, we will issue a check within 30 days.
If your item is defective or was damaged in shipping, please call us at 1-800xxxxx or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make sure to arrange for the item to be repaired or replaced promptly.